Maine Materials Exchange
Helping Maine Industry Minimize Waste through Industrial and Commercial REUSE and RECYCLING
Financial Consideration TableCompensation for M2X services is based on the level of services rendered, the value of the commodity exchanged and the commitment of the generator to the M2X program via an annual subscription associateship. There is an assumed effort input by M2X as the commodity moves through the various levels of marketing and there is an assumed diminishing financial return relative to the value of the commodity. Both assumptions and the subscription status are reflected in the percent fee schedule levied by M2X for the services rendered. The Associate and/or Patron can remove the commodity from the M2X marketing schedule at any time, if such is the choice. One half of the percentage fee for Pre-Priced Classsification Sale (PPC) is assessed a removed commodity unless otherwise negotiated.
The Annual Subscription for M2X ASSOCIATE status is:
Subscription Associateship benefits:
M2X Marketing Levels:
Listing in the Materials Exchange Data Base and on the M2X Internet Web Site:
1. No charge for data input and the published listing.
2. For actual exchanges or sales orchestrated the fee structure is based on the value
3. Currently no charge for zero value/free ownership exchanges
4. No charge for non-profit organization exchanges / donations.
5. Wanted Listings which result in successful exchanges will be assessed:
M2X Warehouse Marketing Levels:
1. Pre-Priced Classification Sale - PPC
Fees for Pre-Priced Warehouse Sales
2. Sealed Bid Offering - SBO
Fees for Sealed Bid Sales
3. Auction Catalog Offering - ACO
4. Unsold Commodities Recycled to Basic Materials Recovery
5. Registered Broker Program:
For Assistance or Questions on this Appendix F - Financial Consideration Table or for more information, Call M2X @ 207-865-6621 or e-mail: email@example.com
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.